Sunday 16 February 2014

MY LIFE JOURNEY / Part 1


When I was at 3yrs old.
My mother had me at first child after she had many miscarriages as she was having a biological problems with pregnancy.She has been under investigation by many doctors to diagnose what was the reason that  cause a miscarriages and failing to have a baby.
The reason was actually obvious as she was married to relative and it was likely causing the risk of abnormalities with born child or possibility of miscarriages.How ever I was born after the doctor’s had control during the mum's pregnancy.  My birth was a big celebration and were spoiled by my parent's friends  and family  I should thanks to the God I am still alive and hopefully will live longer as I have still mission to complete.
My dad told me once that I was a miracle child to be born after my mum  had loss of 11 children and two years later I had my brother too.

My parents lived in Istanbul and grew up there until when I was 4 yrs old  then after my dad left his well paid job as he used to work in Istanbul's Ferry Boat  as a Captain due to some family land issues  so we've  moved back to Black Sea region, city of Rize  and settled down in a small  district by cost  Findikli  where my parents come from.
My parents  had a difficulty adapting to  the new agriculture life style  even they have grown  there I assume that  wasn't easy moving from big city to the small district that have not much to offer.

I might write in another post that tells all  about of my child hood  up to being a young girl  whilst   living in a small district . So let's  keep it simple right now.

So  let's keep  me watch  My real story will continue 

love and Blessing 
Gul 



No comments: